PDA

View Full Version : Contac service?

axon.sk
22-11-2004, 09:46 AM
Dear Ms, Mr

Could You help me, please. I tried to get my phone numbers, sms... etc from my 7250i, so I bought an USB cable (it was recognized by the Oxygen Connection wizard under Data cable --> DLR3 or DLR3P). I got all the important data from the phone, when, by writing the changes to the phone (deleting sms, changing some telephone numbers) my PC becomes freezing. From that moment my phone is dead - when I turn it on, on the display I see "Contact service". Thank You, Yours faithfully axon.sk

Hyperelectron
22-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Dear Ms, Mr

Could You help me, please. I tried to get my phone numbers, sms... etc from my 7250i, so I bought an USB cable (it was recognized by the Oxygen Connection wizard under Data cable --> DLR3 or DLR3P). I got all the important data from the phone, when, by writing the changes to the phone (deleting sms, changing some telephone numbers) my PC becomes freezing. From that moment my phone is dead - when I turn it on, on the display I see "Contact service". Thank You, Yours faithfully axon.sk

Use Eeprom Tools and a M/bus datacable to fix phone.

axon.sk
23-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Thank You for Your answer, I am going to try it.

sergo_zmeia
10-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Read my hardware guide in main forum...there is solution how to fix contact service...
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia
PS:Ur phone is DCT4