PDA

View Full Version : 3410 support

hellhound
28-11-2004, 04:13 PM
2 Mr. Yak
Could make nokix to support 3410? i think nowdays many people have a 3410. Mr Mestrini has tried something but his scripts have problems and do not work

yak
29-11-2004, 12:03 AM
To make supprt for some phone I have to have it for testing. Currently I have only 3310, other models are supprted beacause they're simmilar. 3410 is diffrent so I would need it to add support for it. Remote testing doesn't make sense. If you think you can help, take a look at 'Donation' section on NokiX site (http://www.nokix.prv.pl).

kraze1984
29-11-2004, 12:50 AM
To make supprt for some phone I have to have it for testing. Currently I have only 3310, other models are supprted beacause they're simmilar. 3410 is diffrent so I would need it to add support for it. Remote testing doesn't make sense. If you think you can help, take a look at 'Donation' section on NokiX site (http://www.nokix.prv.pl).

So, you don't have a handsfree for N3310, that's why the button on it don't work when keylock_clock is activated?

i could send you a used one...

grreetz

danwood76
29-11-2004, 10:48 AM
To make supprt for some phone I have to have it for testing.

Mestrini has created some additions to his locate.rx that allow for some scripts to work with 3410

I added 3410 support to mine and mestrinis power_menu script and I had no 3410 then

It is all a case of ARM function searching and is not that hard, somethimes can be a little boring if you keep finding wrong ones but you look for some similar patterns

Like I said mestrini has added a lot already maybee you should contact him??

regards,
Danny

mestrini
29-11-2004, 12:18 PM
2 Mr. Yak
Could make nokix to support 3410? i think nowdays many people have a 3410. Mr Mestrini has tried something but his scripts have problems and do not work

Have u tried to patch new scripts with some patterns i found?

One big problem was in the shortkeys patch that didn't work correctly with the new 5E0 id's (it had to be done via menu) but since yak altered the way of working of a few scripts maybe they work now ;)

try and tell us :)

cheers

hellhound
04-12-2004, 12:47 PM
2 Mr. Yak
Could you remove the "on/off" functions from call duration and minute beep( like gsc scripts) ?cause i want to aplly them to a 3410 and it had problems with eeprom functions. i tried to do it my self but no succes, i don't know arm assembly so i didn't know what to remove from your functions.

2 Mr Mestrini
I'll try to do what you said.
Cheers.