29-11-2004, 12:55 AM
My first skin:
Christmas skin.
As the holiday is in 1 month...

One particularity:
Weekdays must be two letters long.

yak
29-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Very cool, I like it! Maybe I'll add the option to automaticaly cut weekdays names in next version beacase now if you do it it will alter the watch.nrx also.

Keep it up!
[Yak]

set
02-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Cool skin!
I'll try it later...

kraze1984
03-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Very cool, I like it! Maybe I'll add the option to automaticaly cut weekdays names in next version beacase now if you do it it will alter the watch.nrx also.

Keep it up!
[Yak]

I modified watch.nrx and calendar.nrx, so they use weekdays already present in 3310, that's why i don't have such problem.

And could i ask you, yak, to add possibility to add clock patches with different backgrounds with a possibility (sorry for repeating :) ) to switch between them?

thx a lot!

yak
06-12-2004, 10:18 AM
@ kraze1984: 3310 has weekdays names? hmmm... anyway, soon there will be a completly new version of keylock_clock that has so many changes that it will probably have a new name :). New things: ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS, multiskins support (can be switched through phones menu with special chooser that shows you how your screen saver will look while choosing), short weekday (2 chars) option, short dates (dd.mm.yyyy) option. I want to add veyshort date option (dd.mm). It still needs some fixing but it's almost ready. The new era of animated screen savers with clock (better than those silly screen savers in 3330) in almost all dct3 phones is at our door :).

kraze1984
06-12-2004, 07:07 PM
@ kraze1984: 3310 has weekdays names? hmmm... anyway, soon there will be a completly new version of keylock_clock that has so many changes that it will probably have a new name :). New things: ANIMATED BACKGROUNDS, multiskins support (can be switched through phones menu with special chooser that shows you how your screen saver will look while choosing), short weekday (2 chars) option, short dates (dd.mm.yyyy) option. I want to add veyshort date option (dd.mm). It still needs some fixing but it's almost ready. The new era of animated screen savers with clock (better than those silly screen savers in 3330) in almost all dct3 phones is at our door :).

wow, c00l ! (sorry for one-syllab exclamations :) )

EDIT>Maybe you could also add g3gg0's Netgraph as a background? Here it is, ported to NokiX (latest beta) with source.

kraze1984
12-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Tak! skin
Anyone, who's supporting orange revolution can install it ;)

An analog and digital clock. On the right there's a big image.
the digital clock is located below analog.