PDA

View Full Version : help with crusader

jak2812
02-12-2004, 10:23 PM
hi, here i have some questions.
i have crusader v2005 but always when i try to unlock any phone with rsa protection i have problems and dead phones.
the last one was one t630, all goes well till i select restore rsa, then i have one error window and phone dead, till this moment have been imposible to unlock any rsa phone with crusader, for non rsa i use terminator, and for the rsa phoneas i do with crusader but when are dead i must flash with terminator and divlpt5.
i have seen if i open crusader with the icon the installation put in desktop, the button for unlock says 'funlock' and in the net i have read with this you have problems and is necessary to open or put one shortcut icon from the icon in the folder where is installed crusader, if i open this place the button for unlock says 'direct unlock'.
can anybody confirm me this?
Another thing, can anybody tell me how can i read or backup avr and arm (gdfs i think is not posible) with crusader?
i ask for this because i can see a selection boxes like read fields, write fields, read firmware, read eprom, read modem, read avr and read arm.
what is this for?
thanks and regards