PDA

View Full Version : nokix example script (error)

newknaber
04-12-2004, 01:06 PM
gud day 2 all! why is that when u try to use the example (nxp) which is included in yak's nokix is has full of error (ex. add ppm strings.nrx, stones.nrx, mobile unlocker.nrx, calendar.nrx, etc.) is there anyone can send to me their saved project (nxp) that has no error (all nrx and txt files). thanx a lot and more power to yak ur a cell genius!!!

sirhc
04-12-2004, 02:33 PM
gud day 2 all! why is that when u try to use the example (nxp) which is included in yak's nokix is has full of error (ex. add ppm strings.nrx, stones.nrx, mobile unlocker.nrx, calendar.nrx, etc.) is there anyone can send to me their saved project (nxp) that has no error (all nrx and txt files). thanx a lot and more power to yak ur a cell genius!!!

maybe you're not the right one for it...
no problems being encountered in my part...
just play with it, and see the result!

newknaber
05-12-2004, 10:26 AM
i can't work with the mobile unlocker, stones and calendar.

mestrini
05-12-2004, 10:32 AM
then learn how to work with them :p

what kind of info is that? how can we try to help if u say just that????

cheers

newknaber
05-12-2004, 11:35 AM
sorry for that but i have no knowledge in language of nokix scripts.

danwood76
05-12-2004, 01:15 PM
sorry for that but i have no knowledge in language of nokix scripts.

To use nokix you do not need to know how to program in rexx

I dont really know rexx but I make scripts on what I have picked up from other scripts and reading online tutorials for rexx etc.

To learn how to use each of the scripts in the nokix program click on the script you want and click the 'i' this will display info on how to use it

I would recommend trying to make menus using g3n0lite first as this is slightly easier to understand than nokix and there is more tutorials written for it ;)
Then once you can create menus in G3n0lite take a look at the nokix versions you will notice a lot of similarities and hopefully will be able to start making menus straight away

regards,
Danny

danwood76
05-12-2004, 01:20 PM
I just tried the example mod and it patched 100% succesfully

Make sure you have the scripts directorie on the c:\nokix\ folder
If they are anywhere else then you may get errors

Also make sure you have the latest proigram and scripts

regards,
Danny

newknaber
12-12-2004, 12:57 PM