PDA

View Full Version : Need a guide/help regarding unlocking with Cable.



backtoda80s
11-12-2004, 09:23 AM
Hi there eveyrone,

I need to unlock a Nokia 3220 via a USB cable... could you direct me to any software that will allow me to unlock it with cable? I have passed the 5th limit :(

I have the following software: SmartCalc, UniCalc, FreeNokia, CyberGSM 5.4 and UserPort.

I run Windows XP

Any help is appreciated. THanks!

backtoda80s
11-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Am using the DKU-5 USB cable.

Thanks

browntoa
11-12-2004, 09:36 AM
can't do it without a griffin box or something similar...too expensive for one phone

find a shop that can do it....you cannot unlock with just a cable on DCT4 phones

backtoda80s
11-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Then why does everyone say you need a cable... the only way to unlock it?

Cheers

browntoa
11-12-2004, 01:07 PM
you can do the older DCT3 phones direct by cable with no other kit

you do use a cable on DCT4 but it's a ps2 type cable and connects to a griffin box or something similar...