captainhook
12-12-2004, 06:25 AM
I hope someone can help me.
I have this old Nokia 3390 that we had a contract on a few years ago with Cityfone and now I want to give it to my Mother for emergencys.
In order to move the phone to Rogers in Canada, we have to unlock the phone and as Cityfone is NO HELP, we are on our own.
I have used several number generators and they all get the same results. I have unlocked the first lock and got the "Sim Restriction off" message so I know I did the first lock correctly. When I use the same IMEI number along with the GID1 of DDFF to generate the second unlock code, and I put the code in the phome for lock #2, I get an error saying the code is incorrect.
I have put in the code that was generated twice so I know that I put it in correctly. I am of course hesitant to try the same number again as I don't want to be buying a cable after 5 times.
Does ANYONE have a GID1 code other than DDFF that I can try? I don't want to give up on this thing but it is driving me crazy. Please help!
Thanks
I have this old Nokia 3390 that we had a contract on a few years ago with Cityfone and now I want to give it to my Mother for emergencys.
In order to move the phone to Rogers in Canada, we have to unlock the phone and as Cityfone is NO HELP, we are on our own.
I have used several number generators and they all get the same results. I have unlocked the first lock and got the "Sim Restriction off" message so I know I did the first lock correctly. When I use the same IMEI number along with the GID1 of DDFF to generate the second unlock code, and I put the code in the phome for lock #2, I get an error saying the code is incorrect.
I have put in the code that was generated twice so I know that I put it in correctly. I am of course hesitant to try the same number again as I don't want to be buying a cable after 5 times.
Does ANYONE have a GID1 code other than DDFF that I can try? I don't want to give up on this thing but it is driving me crazy. Please help!
Thanks