PDA

View Full Version : SPYMODE were and how?

andycctv
14-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone,im a new member so a big hi to all.I have been reading all your posts on Spymode and would like to learn how to change my 3310 to do this can any one help.im a complete novice other than unlocking a few phones ive never flashed one.
I have seen this "service" offered on ebay and agree with you all that this is a blatent rip off of someone elses hard work.
any help would be most appreciated. :)

bradysarlo
16-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Read Forum FAQ.
http://nokiafree.org/forums/f29/s

danwood76
16-12-2004, 05:53 PM
hmmmm,
seems strange seeing you here

bradysarlo
16-12-2004, 09:43 PM
?????????? :-?

andycctv
16-12-2004, 11:29 PM
can you please tell me why you think its strange to see me here as you put it.i hope i havent broken any forum rules with my post if i have i apologise :-?

danwood76
17-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Well there was this guy who has a lot of things in common with you

His username was andy_con
He wanted to know how to make a spyphone flash
he was a prat that thought that ripping off peoples work was fun
he used the same dial up server as you btcentralplus.com (which is not a common server)

I think mr con you should read the forum rules before entering back here
or at least give us forum members an apology for your actions
It is nice to see that you have changed your mind on ripping off software dovelopers
But I do believe you should have at least e-mailed me or nokdoc before just returning

if you can give me a good apology or explanation then I can let you stay but otherwise you will be banned again
(if I am barking up the wrong tree please email me so we can sort it out)

[email protected]

Danny

andycctv
17-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I would like to point out to all members i am not a returning barred member i have e mailed danwood which will hopefully clear the situation up. my user name comprises my first name and my trade which i use in all my internet memberships.
If my choice of name has offended anyone i apologise.
Thankyou for reading my post

mestrini
17-12-2004, 04:32 PM
Hi everyone,im a new member so a big hi to all.I have been reading all your posts on Spymode and would like to learn how to change my 3310 to do this can any one help.im a complete novice other than unlocking a few phones ive never flashed one.
I have seen this "service" offered on ebay and agree with you all that this is a blatent rip off of someone elses hard work.
any help would be most appreciated. :)

After reading the FAQ's sections and know how to flash a phone, contact me private that i can send you a flash with the spymode in it. :-)

Other solution is to get Nokix (the program) and learn how to compile yourself a flash with the scripts available.

cheers and welcome

andycctv
17-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Thanks For The Reply I Was Worried For A Minute I Would Be Cast Out Before I Got A Chance To Contribute To This Forum.
Rest Assured I Will Not Try To Profit In Anyway From This Forum Or Aid Anyone Who Wishes To Do So. :-)

danwood76
17-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Sorry for my last post, that guy really bugged me
You are very welcome here, enjoy yourself!

if you need any help with things contact me on ICQ or MSN ;)

regards,
Danny