PDA

View Full Version : (nokia6600) !!!!! how to get bollywood songs videos .

Devil_of_peace
14-12-2004, 03:28 PM
hey man ..... does any1 know how to get bollywood songs videos on nokia 6600 ........ any other info bout theme or softwares vil b appreciated ...... wht bout the bollywood scenes ...... to clear the thing ...... i know how to transfer it ...... but where to get the aprropriate files ( .rm ) .....

Devil_of_peace
15-12-2004, 09:28 AM
hey guyz i wanna know bout the videos plz any1 can help ? ....... :-?

momagic
15-12-2004, 07:11 PM
sorry, let me know if you find out!

Yaregistrado
15-12-2004, 09:06 PM
hey man ..... does any1 know how to get bollywood songs videos on nokia 6600 ........ any other info bout theme or softwares vil b appreciated ...... wht bout the bollywood scenes ...... to clear the thing ...... i know how to transfer it ...... but where to get the aprropriate files ( .rm ) .....

I donīt understand your question. You can download the video .avi, and then send it to the mobile. Use smartmovie to do that. I use eD2K network and there are some of them there

typiod
15-12-2004, 09:57 PM
if you can find a web site that plays the videos you want with windows media player then get yourself a copy of wmrecorder to catch the the stream to hard drive then get nokia multimeadia converter to convert to 3gp then send file to your phone.

Devil_of_peace
16-12-2004, 10:17 AM
nokia multimedia converter .... is tht on their website ? ...... n apart 4m tht ..... the thing is tht i want files in .rm formats ...... n the way i use to transfer files is simply through infrared .... through my laptop ..... so , .... arent their any existing original .rm files on the net ..... or i vil hav to convert wma or mpeg in .3gp ........ ?

Devil_of_peace
16-12-2004, 10:26 AM
n wheres this smart movieplayer ? .........

adamtrance85
16-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Please write normal sentences coz no one gets what you are saying and then we cant help you :lol: