PDA

View Full Version : [SCRIPT] 2 navi texts

spaceimpact33
16-12-2004, 05:14 AM
hi all,

I was doing some experenting today and i found that as in 8210's with the:

Menu Names

Nav key options the 3310 Also has the second navkey text its just dosnt get drawn.
So i made a script to show it. :)

Be sure to patch this on clean firmware.
(tested with v6.33 should work with others)

Download here (http://siangle.com/dualnav.nrx)

Have fun.
Spaceimpact33

yak
17-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Heh, nice one. I was thinking about simmilar thing. Works very well and uses very clean solution to do it. Nice job. Maybe it would be better to switch the texts (Menu Clear => Clear Menu) so the 'Clear' appears over the C button and not on the other side... but this is cosmetic :). The only problem I've noticed is that my find_action.rx script uses set_action function to locate the actions table and after patching dualnav.nrx it was unable to do it due to changes made to that function. I have worked it around in my script no next update will not have problems here (as long as you leave the rest of set_action, after the POP PC inserted by you).

kraze1984
17-12-2004, 12:29 PM
interesting. maybe we could use (c) button to access to another menu? where first entry would be Clear and the second i.e. Addressbook. just guessing...

spaceimpact33
17-12-2004, 05:17 PM
@yak
I swaped the nav options :-) . as for the locating problem, the code i inject is exactly the same as the code in 8210's set_action accept the new one with the 2 bytes swaped so maby the locating part needs support for 8210's

@kraze1984
that is all controlled throught the actions table.
use _dump_actions.nrx (found in dev snapshot)
if i remeber correctly it already has a "menu names" there :-)
i will look into it 4 ya.

Download version with swaped text (http://www.siangle.com/dual2.nrx)

thanks for the replys.
spaceimpact33

Adebisi
06-08-2005, 10:03 AM
sorry for upping so old thread, but i've lookin this script for a long time from google and other forums. maybe someone knows where it can be downloaded cuz spaceimpact33 links are dead :(

CooBek
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Check in the NokiX archive if it's up.

joci2000
07-08-2005, 10:36 AM
sorry for upping so old thread, but i've lookin this script for a long time from google and other forums. maybe someone knows where it can be downloaded cuz spaceimpact33 links are dead :(

here is the script,

I modified a little to work properly not only with 3310 but 3330 also. ;)

Adebisi
07-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Thank you, thank you and once again than you :)