PDA

View Full Version : speaker/earpiece volume (script)

deadspot
17-12-2004, 03:07 AM
hi ,

i think this function is left behind we dont have volume level in 3310 ...
in other brand like motorola they have speaker level....possible to have script to that function......

10x

jed1433
17-12-2004, 03:23 AM
from wer are you im from the philippines. do you encounter the word upgrading nokia units like 3310.? my nokia 3310 had been upgraded to 3315i and lots of fetures is added. can i ask u what its uses and purposes if is it ok for you. you can email me at [email protected]

kraze1984
17-12-2004, 05:09 AM
hi ,

i think this function is left behind we dont have volume level in 3310 ...
in other brand like motorola they have speaker level....possible to have script to that function......

10x

Make a regulator resistor in your handsfree - it'll be easeer and much more comfortable. Use a solder :)

grrreetz

deadspot
17-12-2004, 05:34 AM
Make a regulator resistor in your handsfree - it'll be easeer and much more comfortable. Use a solder :)

grrreetz

nononononn...u dont understand me....i want new menu for speaker volume....like fade in/out level also vibra level...
before we can vol up/down we must call in 3310 units!!!

10x

JUNT
17-12-2004, 06:49 AM
i think you mean if some one can make a script for LoudSpeaker/Handsfree for 33310/15 unit.

deadspot
17-12-2004, 08:01 AM
i think you mean if some one can make a script for LoudSpeaker/Handsfree for 33310/15 unit.

ur right sir.....not hardware said by mr.kraze!!!!

mestrini
18-12-2004, 05:49 AM
u ask u get :D

the script is called set_volume.nrx and works with 5E0 id's just like vibra_controls or fade in/fade out scripts.

The script creates 11 5E0 id's being 10 for the volume and 1 to display the current setting.

Tested with a 3310 with just a couple of other scripts but should work with 3330, 3410, and maybe others.

Please test it and post comments

cheers

enjoy :cool:

deadspot
18-12-2004, 08:20 AM
thankz sir....for making new script!!!!

newknaber
19-12-2004, 12:39 PM
u know what? mr mestrini, yak, danwood, etc. because of u guys nothing is impossible!!!!

JUNT
20-12-2004, 01:04 AM
u ask u get :D

the script is called set_volume.nrx and works with 5E0 id's just like vibra_controls or fade in/fade out scripts.

The script creates 11 5E0 id's being 10 for the volume and 1 to display the current setting.

Tested with a 3310 with just a couple of other scripts but should work with 3330, 3410, and maybe others.

Please test it and post comments

cheers

enjoy :cool:

the attachment file is very hard for me to download, if you have time please include this to download section of Nokix. for your consideration. thanks

mestrini
20-12-2004, 01:11 AM
the attachment file is very hard for me to download, if you have time please include this to download section of Nokix. for your consideration. thanks

Hi,

i find it hard to believe that you have trouble downloading a file of just 2.1Kb :???: but even so, that request must be made to yak because he's the one running the show when talking about nokix (site and prog) ;)

JUNT
20-12-2004, 02:36 AM
thanks for the reply. @Yak please consider my request. To believe me here's an error i always encountered during downloading, "Internet Explorer cannot download...chment.php?attachmentid=13538 from nokiafree.org The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response"

mestrini
20-12-2004, 03:01 AM
but if you'd like i can send them to you by mail. just PM me your details and the scripts u want :-)

cheers

JUNT
23-12-2004, 01:57 AM
Thanks to this script that we can set the volume thru menu and its working, but actualy it doesn’t get the idea of having a loudspeaker/handsfree where we can hear the phone in a distance that no need to put the phone beside on our ear to hear the party we are calling.

mestrini
23-12-2004, 02:29 AM
Thanks to this script that we can set the volume thru menu and its working, but actualy it doesn’t get the idea of having a loudspeaker/handsfree where we can hear the phone in a distance that no need to put the phone beside on our ear to hear the party we are calling.

I'm no expert in this matter but i believe that an hardware modification would be necessary to have that hability :-?

Clit Wrangler
08-02-2007, 06:50 PM
You could try adjusting the 2 High pass filters coming off the Cobba. It sounds like you can hear the signal being cut off when the sound is coming from a distance, like a noise gate. I don't know if the filters have any gain or if there is any dB loss (I ain't got the schematics with me at the mo), maybe they could be compleatly removed. I can have a look next time i'm home if u want.
Edit:
If that don't work, maybe an audio amplifier circuit could be used.

onasug
04-05-2007, 08:22 AM
First off by the question its pretty obovious i'm a novice when working with cell phones, but I have a true need to enhance the mic sensitivity on my cell. I downloaded the script but how do I make it work on the cell phone?

Any help would be appreciated...

onasug
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
You could try adjusting the 2 High pass filters coming off the Cobba. It sounds like you can hear the signal being cut off when the sound is coming from a distance, like a noise gate. I don't know if the filters have any gain or if there is any dB loss (I ain't got the schematics with me at the mo), maybe they could be compleatly removed. I can have a look next time i'm home if u want.
Edit:
If that don't work, maybe an audio amplifier circuit could be used.

That is exactly the problem I have and am trying to resolve. I am trying to get good audio from a distance. There is definaetley some audio filtering either software or hardware based for most cell phone microphones. Do you have an idea on how to solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated