PDA

View Full Version : Receveing File Via Bluetooth...

ikm19
17-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Is there any software avialable for xpsp2 that will automatically receive the file which i send from mine mobile ... Problem here it is that i have to click everytime .. to receive file.

Civilization
17-12-2004, 11:06 AM
All you need for automatic transfering is : Connect/Bluetooth/Set pair device/ Set as authorise

Have fun

ikm19
17-12-2004, 12:59 PM
I m not saying about Mobile in mine mobile mine pc has been authorised .. but regairding about pc whenever i send file to mine pc... i have to manually select receive file option... is there any such option where its happens automatically...

yuppo
17-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Open "explore my bluetooth places", click on view devices in range, right click on the icon for your phone, select properties, click the authorisation tab and check either the pim item transfer box or all of the boxes.

ikm19
17-12-2004, 07:08 PM
There is nothing call mybluetooth places in mine computer the only i thing i know is that when i plug in mine bluetooth stick the windows automatically detects it a bluetooth radio adapter and install its drivers then i see a bluetooth icon in taskbar through which i make transfer ... to receive any file i have to right click that icon and select receive file... is this possible that i dont have to click that icon