PDA

View Full Version : Piano

paradis_22
17-12-2004, 08:43 PM
this not a good one, but I was crying while I was playing this, so I love this and I want to share it with you :cry:

nk_au
17-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Oh man ... "Attachment Pending Approval".

Tzeonn ... please? I saw the word the piano, and as a pianist ... I really want to hear this :lol:

Thanks Paradis for sharing :)

PS: Is it sheet music or a polyphonic?

tzeonn
18-12-2004, 11:29 AM
ar...

thread moved.

paradis_22
18-12-2004, 03:14 PM
ar...

thread moved.
sorry

Thanks Paradis for sharing :) .
you are realy a nice guy

paradis_22
19-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Oh man ... "Attachment Pending Approval".

Tzeonn ... please? I saw the word the piano, and as a pianist ... I really want to hear this :lol:

Thanks Paradis for sharing :)

PS: Is it sheet music or a polyphonic?

As a pianist would plz post some of your playing, and what do you think about my playing while I was crying and so sad (maybe a lot of anger but the most I think is sadness), I'll try to record some playing in soft way, by the way I did not record this my BF did, he teaches me the piano, maybe that makes me love this one very much

nk_au
19-12-2004, 10:38 PM
It was nice, and enjoyable ... (ach, words fail me ...)

How did you record your playing? What devices etc?

Btw, I think I might play this beautiful song I managed to 'extract' from this anime I was watching. (Listened to the melody and harmony, and wrote it down on manuscript :D)

MegaShark
20-12-2004, 08:56 PM
you need to work a little bit more in your sensitivity... and play more "piano" than "forte"... and don't rush in some parts of the melody!

here's something I've composed and played myself:

paradis_22
21-12-2004, 11:11 AM
you need to work a little bit more in your sensitivity... and play more "piano" than "forte"... and don't rush in some parts of the melody!

here's something I've composed and played myself:

maybe you are right, but I was crying, very sad, I'm still :cry: :cry: :cry:

that make me play with some anger

MegaShark
23-12-2004, 12:16 AM
don't be sad, enjoy life!

what about my song? that one really expresses anger!

paradis_22
23-12-2004, 12:00 PM
for nk_au why don't ask for the not,

I hope that both play it for me

about anger, if megashark can play etude op.10 no.12 (revolution etude) for Chopin, or Fantasie Impromtu Op.66 No.4, that what anger mean for me, my BF working on Fantasie Impromtu Op.66 No.4 for me, I'll post it soon

but you are a really nice pianist, not like me, I'll work harder to do that two plays for Chopin, wish you luck with the piano.

that sad thing I record using my phone, that makes the quality is too bad, I record a new one, but it was in amr not wav like the old one and it was so bad, and my computer is some far from the piano that MIC record in a very low sound

nk_au
23-12-2004, 12:38 PM
I've already started working on Polonaise (Op 40 No 2) and Fantasie Impromtu (Op 66 No 4) both by Chopin

Powerful pieces :D

~ My style ...

Also, there is another side of me. I also play the slow, rubato Chopin pieces for romantic moments :)

paradis_22
23-12-2004, 06:24 PM
great. wish you luck ;-)

MegaShark
23-12-2004, 10:59 PM
those two chopin pieces are just too much for me :( I guess i'll have to stick with raindrop (op. 28 nš 15) for a while...

thanks paradis_22 for the e-minor prelude in jpg! I lost mine a long time ago and I couldn't find it! Thankx a lot... I'm now going to my piano and play it!