PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE HELP ME UNLOCK MY 6230b-i DONT HAVE A PC!



themacace
22-12-2004, 04:34 AM
hey all
im a mac guy, so i'm sorta screwed with unlocking my 6230b (RH-28...) cos the nokiafree online generator doesn't work :D
i tried codes 1 and 7 and they didn't work, not gonna risk it anymore so i figure il ask for help.
i just bought it from my local cingular store, it has all the cingular brandings on it, etc.
now the good stuff:
the imei
353372001489711

:-D

i only have 4 unlock tries left, so please dont F me over-only post if you're sure it'll work (no offense, i f'ed up the first one by trying 5 times and had to just go and exchange it!)

thanks!

josemartinezx
22-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Email me the full details of your phone and I will send you back the unlock codes.

Best regards,

-- JM.

Parthery
22-12-2004, 02:54 PM
Email me the full details of your phone and I will send you back the unlock codes.

Best regards,

-- JM.

Themacace-

Sending you a PM now...

themacace
22-12-2004, 04:52 PM
panthery you did it! you ROCK!
howd u get the code

Parthery
22-12-2004, 08:05 PM
Crux unlocker version 2.0
BUT..you have to change the box serial to 32802 for Cingular...
asic 6 for the phone type...

maxse
03-03-2005, 06:54 AM
parthery I can get that program u used on this site right? I am getting my 6230b tomorrow on cingular, and I need to unlock it to work on ATTwireless. Can you post some instructions please. Liek I have seen people say that it gives u 7 different codes or soemthing and seeing that u have done it successfully, can u tell me the precudure please, and even how to enter the code itself in the phone? Like is there a special menu or procdure to eprform on the phone itself? Thanks....

Parthery
04-03-2005, 07:33 PM
PM me your IMEI and I will help you out...

Don't post it here...its against the rules....