PDA

View Full Version : Smart Movie for My P900

real_inn
24-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Well O Well Guys a merry Xmas to you all............

i have been trying to convert some files with smart movie convertor for my p900 but to my bad luck, i got a small video on my large screen, why does it happen?

I mean do I need some other setting for the convertor or, i need to shift to Virtual Dub, lemme know, i would prefer if you suggest me to stick to The Default COnvetor by Lonely cat games, cause i find Virtual Dub a Complicated Issue for me..

Thx in Advance

Regards!!

BizzyRok
24-12-2004, 07:03 PM
on the converter use divx codec then change the options and go to video and change the settings to the p900 size

real_inn
25-12-2004, 01:00 PM
on the converter use divx codec then change the options and go to video and change the settings to the p900 size

Where can i download this codec, actually i am a bit literate about this codec, is DivX and Xvid codecs are one and the same thing??

Please Help me..

I tried searching the site for lonelycatgames but wasn't able to find any thing for my PC, they have codecs for my Phone and not the PC

Thx in Advance..

real_inn
25-12-2004, 01:38 PM

well some how i got divX ver. 5.1.1 from one of my old CDs but when i loaded it in the convertor and tried configuring it, it din highlight the option of resizing I mean i could read the size option but it was not ticked.. so lemme know what do i do???

Thx in advacne

BizzyRok
26-12-2004, 01:45 AM
latest codec is 5.2.1 open file select this codec then click option then go to video and enable video resize and change size press ok. then click select divx certified profile then home theatre then change the video resolution put in size again just to make sure.

real_inn
26-12-2004, 08:10 PM
latest codec is 5.2.1 open file select this codec then click option then go to video and enable video resize and change size press ok. then click select divx certified profile then home theatre then change the video resolution put in size again just to make sure.

well bro thx i have install the 5.2.1Ver and i was able to change the size of the screen, well lemme know, wat is the Ideal size for P900 for viewing the movie on whole screen ;)

tzeonn
27-12-2004, 02:50 PM
thread moved.