nba33
26-12-2004, 08:09 AM
I have read quite a few posts but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
I have a 8390 for Rogers AT&T in Canada. I use the online calculator with the following settings and it spits out the 7 codes.
IMEI: {my IMEI]
Network: Canada - Rogers AT&T Wireless
GEN: V2
Nokia Model: Nokia 8310
From what I have read i should be able to use code #7. Lots of people have requested and says it works etc...But when I did it, twice, it tells me "Cannot Unlock Restriction" or something like that. Am I doing anything wrong? The phone is not currently subscribed but that shouldn't matter as codes are entered without the SIM card anyway.
Any advice / insight would be appreciated.
I have a 8390 for Rogers AT&T in Canada. I use the online calculator with the following settings and it spits out the 7 codes.
IMEI: {my IMEI]
Network: Canada - Rogers AT&T Wireless
GEN: V2
Nokia Model: Nokia 8310
From what I have read i should be able to use code #7. Lots of people have requested and says it works etc...But when I did it, twice, it tells me "Cannot Unlock Restriction" or something like that. Am I doing anything wrong? The phone is not currently subscribed but that shouldn't matter as codes are entered without the SIM card anyway.
Any advice / insight would be appreciated.