PDA

View Full Version : Help

solsikko
27-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Hi.

simens c60 which is locked to Telenor (Norway)
The IMEI code is and wondered if anyone could tell me the unlocking code.??

Thank You

Guro

sergo_zmeia
28-12-2004, 12:44 AM
Hi!
Im sure U badly need Ur phone to be unlocked...but...We do have some rules here...besides..siemens codes are not free..and not many people offered them...U better search for a free software which exit and a cable..if U have problems contact me. via PM.Ill give U support...
WBR!
sergo_zmeia

soj2005
19-01-2005, 12:52 PM
I'm trying to unlock MC-60 but ...I'm not able.I have a USB Cable and software Freia version 18 and version 15.It doesn't detect the phone.It says:
COMM_IsBootRunning : bootcode does not seem to be running
COMM_LoadBoots : Waiting to power on the phone ...
COMM_LoadBoots : phone is not powered on

Nothing happens

Meanwhile if someone needs Freia 18 or 15 please email me.I' will be glad to send that

I hope to hear from yoy guys again

soj2005

ks601
26-01-2005, 07:43 PM
I'm trying to unlock my Siemens C-60 but ...I'm not able. I have a Serial Cable and Freia version 18. It doesn't seem to detect the phone. Message says:

Nothing happens !!

What is missing or what do I do wrong (other software on computer does detect the phone so the connecting part from computer to phone IS working!) ?

HELP ANYONE PLEASE :-?

sergo_zmeia
27-01-2005, 01:08 PM
@ks601, in setings U need to choose bootcore bug..also uncheck dtr...try again..if things started but U receive message bootcore not accepted U need test point...Oh one more thing..U need chinese cable and older freia..18 is fake...
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia

tweet_pogi
04-02-2005, 08:49 AM
@ks601, in setings U need to choose bootcore bug..also uncheck dtr...try again..if things started but U receive message bootcore not accepted U need test point...Oh one more thing..U need chinese cable and older freia..18 is fake...
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia

i've chosen "bootcore bug" and unchecked "dtr", still i get the following message

i've checked the COM ports to make sure that the phone is connected to the pc via chinese cable (tested this out with data exchange and verified that my phone IS connected to pc)..

now what...? :-?

thanks for the help, in advance.. ;)