Mysticales
28-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Hey all, friend of mine gave me a 8390 to help him unlock, Now normally I just use the online calc or my offline ones. But today seems different...
I used v2, ASCI 2, ATT NETWORK: 31038, Tried codes 1 and 7, however on both codes, said code error.
Now before I use the last 3, I wanna know if there has been cases of odd ball phones in the 8390 with this issue and unlocking?
Normally this just works.. and I think there was a rare case I had to use ID 4, but not sure 100%
Anyways, just wanted to check, searched forums, all that came back is people who gave IMEIs and no answer to a post. Which I dont care for cause I rather do it for myself cause I like to know it all. =p
Anyways, just a quick post to see if anyone else had issues or if I am missing something on my end. Normally I unlock Suncom (ATT) and Tmobile phones. But a true ATT.. seems different..
Too bad no way to make 100% sure of which company locked it or?
Any help would be great so I can try this myself unless one of you know a different ID PW # I need to try? Thanks.
I used v2, ASCI 2, ATT NETWORK: 31038, Tried codes 1 and 7, however on both codes, said code error.
Now before I use the last 3, I wanna know if there has been cases of odd ball phones in the 8390 with this issue and unlocking?
Normally this just works.. and I think there was a rare case I had to use ID 4, but not sure 100%
Anyways, just wanted to check, searched forums, all that came back is people who gave IMEIs and no answer to a post. Which I dont care for cause I rather do it for myself cause I like to know it all. =p
Anyways, just a quick post to see if anyone else had issues or if I am missing something on my end. Normally I unlock Suncom (ATT) and Tmobile phones. But a true ATT.. seems different..
Too bad no way to make 100% sure of which company locked it or?
Any help would be great so I can try this myself unless one of you know a different ID PW # I need to try? Thanks.