View Full Version : 6630 > Removing Protected Vodafone GPRS Settings
UKSMS
28-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Settings > Phone > General > Delete Operator Specific Settings
:) it should just be under the Orig. phone setting option.
Once the phone has restarted all pf Vodafones Protected GPRS settings will be gone.
fatboymal
28-12-2004, 11:56 PM
You've tried this and it works?
UKSMS
29-12-2004, 02:17 AM
Indeed I have
Only ones left are the Orange Access Points I programmed in the other day now eagerlly awaiting my unlock code from Vodafone :(
I found it earlier after finding that holding in # which used to select ALS and now toggles silent and general profile. When comparing what menus had been removed compared to my 6600 I saw there was another settig under restore phone settings.
fatboymal
29-12-2004, 10:18 AM
Good call! Thanks.
mcmadhatter
12-01-2005, 03:10 PM
that menu below orignal phone settings doesn't appear on my orange uk 6630 :(
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.