PDA

View Full Version : THE OLD "INVALID MOBILE" PROBLEM

voyager0uk
31-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Hi Guys/gals, I Have A T610 Brought S/hand Through Amazon.co.uk (it Has Nothing To Do With Them, People Just Use Thier Site) And It Says "invalid Mobile" When I Put In An Orange Sim-, Its In A New Orange Box, (although Its Black - If You See What I Mean). I Have Spoken To Orange Who Say Its Not One Of Their Phones As The Emie Number Is Not On Their List (What Ever That Means?) And It Must Be Another Networks But It Is Not Barred/blacked/stolen Listed And Thats All They Would Say. Strange As The Emie Printed On The Side Of The Box And On The Phone And In The Phone *# Etc Match. Having Spent All Day Trying To Get Through - Is It A Free Number? - I Dont Think So! And Finally Getting Through At 4.50 am They Were Really Unhelpful, But Then What Should I Expect From A Multi Million Pound Company? So Finally And In Conclusion After A moan, Could Anyone Shed Any Light On This Matter. Many Thanks

voyager0uk
31-12-2004, 05:20 PM
FYI, took it to another stall, explained situation, 2 mins later phone unlocked, O2 sim in and working. modern science- bring back the carrier pigeon, much more fun on a cold night!!! :D