PDA

View Full Version : 3210 totally dead after changing the backlight

elijah3877
09-10-2002, 09:35 AM
Hello,
My nokia 3210 is totally dead after changing the backligh. I think I shorted the phone because there are signs of burned terminals at thte Battery. The pcb was also badly scrathed that it penetrated the middle section of the pcb. What should I do, help me with this one guys. Im looking for the pcb design at the middle of the pcb but to no avail. I would deeply appreciate if you would help. Thanks. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Kilrah
09-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by elijah3877
Hello,
My nokia 3210 is totally dead after changing the backligh. I think I shorted the phone because there are signs of burned terminals at thte Battery. The pcb was also badly scrathed that it penetrated the middle section of the pcb. What should I do, help me with this one guys. Im looking for the pcb design at the middle of the pcb but to no avail. I would deeply appreciate if you would help. Thanks. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Hi.
I wouldn't be too negative, but if a track of your pcb is burnt, you will need about 1 month to find it! as it is a multilayer board, if it is deeply scratched there can be many of them that have been cut...
And there is no fuse in these phones, even in the battery.

Well, hope you have luck but for me I would throw it away...

Regards
Kilrah

wesam
22-10-2002, 01:02 PM
hi
try to remove the leds and clean your phone very good and the places of the leds cleane it then try to power on the phone with the display of course
if the phone power on then chang other leds carfuly
goodluck
please send result
Wesam