PDA

View Full Version : Wildskinz? Themerizer? ...?

Thanh
03-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Hello :)

A question solely regarding my 3650 this time :) I keep messing around with apps, and i came across something that i liked very much recently, called "Smart Launcher". It after all made the MENU look the way i liked, yet it still didn't make all those white spaces on the standby screen disappear..... and the fact that it didn't auto-start was a huge put-off, so off it went again.

Yesterday i experimented around with "Wildskinz" after reading so much bad about it. To explain, i am also using "SysIconz" at the same time, and the two played surprisingly well together. Now at least the white space UNDER the wallpaper was gone, yet the menu looked ugly still (too much white!!) and also it disabled several applications, such as Agile Messenger (would come with "app closed...") and "Thai Pluz" which i need for thai SMS. Wildskinz, altough running stable on my phone and causing no problems as long as it was "on", to use any of the "disabled" thing i had to set it (Wildskinz) "off" and THAT it really didn't like - after the reboot the phone fired error messages like a machine gun, yet still started and a further reboot went flawless. I tried that some 150 times - always the same. So "off" Wildskinz went as well - too much hassle.

Now i've heard about a "Themerizer" but it seems that a website about it is no longer available. Project stopped..?

Now, my question is... is there any way to get a 3650 somehow "themed" at least similar to a 6260? Ok the menu i can accept with the nice icons from SysIconz, but i really hate all that white space on the standby screen and between those icons.

On another notice, what is then the proper resolution for wallpapers?? On the 6260 it seems to be 176x144 (reaches up to the bar with the clock) but on the 3650 it then "shrinks" the image so that it has WHITE even on both sides. On the 3650 i can get only 176x132 to stay at least fully left-to-right but, as mentioned, an ugly white space between the upper end of the wallpaper and the clock bar.... added to the white space on the bottom (WildSkinz makes THAT one go away) and all the other white on the top around the op logo and the clock.

Kind regards.....

Thanh

tzeonn
03-01-2005, 12:17 PM
thread moved to symbians fun stuff.

sysiconz u have tried, changes the icons.

i wont recommend trying wildskinz, caused alot of probs for many users, well u have tried...

try lookin for trigenx (or something like that, forgot the name) nv used it b4, but heard it changes the skins or something.

about themerizer, tink the project got shelved.

Thanh
04-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi there :)

Thank you for reply :) I have been googling for that (it's called "Trigenix") but at their website it is no more downloadable since they sort of provide it to network providers in order to customize phones to the respective networks.

If you would know someone who got it? It seems to be in fact a freeware, and according to Trigenix (www.trigenix.com) can be downloaded mainly via T-Mobile in several countries. Now, there's no T-Mobile here in Thailand, so i can not get it..........

Kindest regards.....

your Thanh

neruanza
04-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Thanh see your PM.. :grin:

iak
14-01-2005, 05:54 PM
hi there

did you get Trigenix and where can i get it??????

does it work on qd

Thanh
16-01-2005, 06:54 AM
Hi there :)

Yes i got it, two versions (1.0 and 2.0) but sadly both of them refuse to work on my 3650. The 1.0 won't start (System error) and 2.0 will freeze the phone completely, after a reboot only the wallpaper has changed to the Trigenix one. For me, it proved useless.

Kind regards.....

Thanh

danjkerry
16-01-2005, 09:08 PM
hiya, being mildly excited by the news of this product as i was, i was wondering where you aquired the two versions of trigenix. do you reckon theres any chance of them working on a 3660? thanking you AS you do!

Thanh
17-01-2005, 02:08 PM

I got one of them from a CD full with Symbian software that i bought here (mostly trials and freewares) and the other i downloaded from the internet.

Trigenix has been provided by several network operators, particular in europe, but now it seems to belong to Qualcomm. So i am not too sure if it is still considered "freeware" particular because of downloading of the software is no more available from www.trigenix.com.

If one of the moderators could have a say here, am i allowed to upload them here..?

Kind regards....

Thanh

danjkerry
17-01-2005, 07:16 PM
If one of the moderators could have a say here, am i allowed to upload them here..?

Thank you very much! Mods, please?

tzeonn
18-01-2005, 03:37 PM
its not freeware, so it will not be allowed to be uploaded to nokiafree.

but linking to other sites hosting this app is allowed.

Thanh
18-01-2005, 05:19 PM

Thank you very much, dear Tzeonn :) I do not wish to spread warez, therefor i will then not upload the application here. Instead i post the link to the site where i downloaded one of the two versions (i believe it was the 2.0) from:

http://nokione.interfree.it/menu.htm

This site, as far as i can see ("No Piracy" logo!) deals with freeware only, and as mentioned, in Europe Trigenix is available (for free!) via network operators such as T-Online.

Kind regards.......

your Thanh

danjkerry
18-01-2005, 07:09 PM

Thank you very much, dear Tzeonn :) I do not wish to spread warez, therefor i will then not upload the application here. Instead i post the link to the site where i downloaded one of the two versions (i believe it was the 2.0) from:

Saint and angel! Thankyou very much, i shall be playing around with this thing for weeks to come!

vzx
18-01-2005, 09:15 PM

This site, as far as i can see ("No Piracy" logo!) deals with freeware only, and as mentioned, in Europe Trigenix is available (for free!) via network operators such as T-Online.

Kind regards.......

your Thanh

The site is in a non-english language.. so i dont know where to go from the main page.. can anyone just give me the proper download URL or just PM me??

Cheers

danjkerry
19-01-2005, 08:51 PM
The site is in a non-english language.. so i dont know where to go from the main page.. can anyone just give me the proper download URL or just PM me??

Cheers
Using the menu, go on Programmi ->temi visuali

You should find it there, with SYSIconz