PDA

View Full Version : sl45 phone disabled

illiadie
03-01-2005, 09:05 PM
Hi all,My girlfriends phone on start up now displays "phone disabled!phonecode" I have searched some threads and i am trying logger 4.02,i am using this with a serial cable and a parallel adaptor as i have no serial connection on laptop,i can't open any port,any help with this or any software
recommendations would be appreciated as i am newbie newbie thanks illiadie
slackware rules

sergo_zmeia
04-01-2005, 12:13 PM
From what I can get from Ur post Ur girlfriends phone has a phone code..
What U need is chinese serial cable for siemens S25/35
U can get it here: www.ucables.com
and freia 9 which U can get here: www.nokiafree.org/downloads
than just open the proggy..plug the cable in phone and PC../phone off/ selecp sl45 from drop doun menu..in configuration choose normal mode..uncheck dtr..click ""ok"...than in main menu..unlock..choose direct unlock no map saved...than click use original IMEI...follow the instructions in the proggy window..
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia

illiadie
04-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks for replying sergo_zemia,I have a generic i.e nonsiemens cable bought from ebay,should this work? anyway i will what you said and get back to you,many many thanks

illiadie
04-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi again,i have tried to use freia and i keep getting
TTY_OpenCOMPort : opening COM3
COMM_IsBootRunning : bootcode does not seem to be running
COMM_LoadBoots : Waiting to power on the phone ...
COMM_LoadBoots : phone is not powered on
regards illiadie

sergo_zmeia
05-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Try to com 1
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia

illiadie
05-01-2005, 08:26 PM
The problem maybe,i have the serial cable on my parallel port using an adaptor,because i have no serial on my laptop,maybe i have to use another computer?
do you think this is the problem?????????????

sergo_zmeia
06-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Positive...U need serial port..
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia

illiadie
07-01-2005, 07:23 PM
HI again,success at last,brillant ,,,,thanks zergo_zmeia,its been good of you to help.yes i needed the serial port of another computer and then i used that great proggie freia 9 and voila,,,happy new year one and all