PDA

View Full Version : Step-By-Step Guide to Cloning Sim Cards

Blootoon
10-10-2002, 05:03 AM
I have started my Sim Cloning Guide. It is nowhere near complete yet. I still have to complete the guide itself and also add links to websites that sell programmers and also add the links to the software needed to do the simcloning procedure.

The guide is on my Nokia website at Blootoon Nokia Resources (http://b-n-r.port5.com)
Just goto the Members area and then click the login. And read the page and follow the link

Or you can access it directly by clicking HERE! (http://b-n-r.port5.com/members/simclone/simclone.html). But it would be better if you used the main address as a password protection may be active soon so you need to read the info on the members page if you want to gain access in the future.

Hope you like the guide so far and it should be complete soon.

Steven Coull,
Blootoon Nokia Resources

Serdem
10-10-2002, 09:01 AM
Good job but i want to ask a question.

Is this Gold Card cloning guide compatible with silver card cloning operation? If not have you guide for silver card?

I have my KI and IMSI. Which program i must use to create hex and bin file for silver card?

Best Regards.

Blootoon
10-10-2002, 11:55 AM
You can use TwinSim 1.0 by Lotfi17 to create the HEX and EEPROM files to program gold cards. The guide is for gold cards only.

I will also add a bit on how to program silver cards. Toy use a silver card you can use SimEmu. For SimEmu, you only need to download it and program the card. Once the card is programmed you insert it into the phone and then enter the KI and IMSI and it will work that way.

I have not used a silver card before so I am not 100% sure how you do it, but I will try my best to try and find out how.

Just check the guide for updates as I will be updating it today.

Steven

Serdem
10-10-2002, 07:45 PM
Ok.

Thank you for your information.

If i success to write eprom on silver card then i will try simemu but i couldn't write eprom. Write to pic is ok but the card doesn't work only programmed pic. I guess pic and eprom must be programmed.

Best Regards.

megordon2002
10-10-2002, 09:08 PM
Blootoon,

To program the cards, there are softwares that can do it on one click (DMS, ChipCat for example)
If you use simpic, you can even with DMS program the eeprom with no loader, directly through simpic.
For silvercards, Simemu is great, i use now the 5.0 for greencards and 4.1 for silvers.

With regards to Sim_scan, do not forget to mention the use of safe mode or DexDebug for those who receive the "error" message.

You could mention also the excellent softwares from MFG, the new Cardinal is great (rev3) and the MKI search 1.0 works very well even it takes time to extract the keys, but it seems very stable and safe.

Regards, MG.

Blootoon
11-10-2002, 03:30 AM
@megordon2002

You still need a loader to program the EEPROM on the sim card. The program may do it for you (making you think that you do not need a loader), but it is loading one in the background.

I do not use any of the software that most other people use as my programmer is not compatible. It is a Millenium programmer using FX Prog as the software.

I have not tried the new Cardinal program. I used the older one and it took 11 hours to get KI where sim_scan 1.21 took 1 hour. I have not tried 1.3 yet so I am not sure how good it is.

@Serdem

You need to load the WinPhoenix Loader and program that to the card first and then program the EEPROM file and then the HEX file if you want it to work correctly.

More info will be put on the guide on my website soon. Just need more time!! LOL.

Steven,
Blootoon Nokia Resources
http://b-n-r.port5.com

Manipulator
11-10-2002, 05:37 AM
if you use the silver card with simemu you don't need the loader for program the eeprom part,bcoz the simemu already have loader inside it.

KnOeFz
11-10-2002, 08:24 AM
sim emu 4.10 guide (http://alf.di.fct.unl.pt/simemu/) translated by Alf

-=K=-

Serdem
11-10-2002, 08:43 AM
Yesterday night i tried to make gold card my self with PIC 16F84A and 24C16 and i connected it to VP20. I programmed gold card's pic and eprom with no error. I guess Vp20 has problem with silver cards or my silver card's eprom has failure.

If i find another silver card i will try it again.

As i siad my silver card's eprom may be broken.

Best Ragards.

brakk_
12-10-2002, 01:53 AM
@peepz who have problem with silvercard
hi..
silvercard pic's use different way than goldcard to access eeprom, u can write it by 'through pic progamming' (see the howto on ic-prog.com) or use winexplorer based softs (simemu41, simpic65 etc...) who don't need u had to manipulate 'external' loader
i think insuficiant power supply can put the programmator in trouble for writing silvercard's eeprom (i had this problem with XP02 and 'bad' power adaptor, all work nice once i changed it)