PDA

View Full Version : i think Crashynot reeped me off my

ninjana
14-01-2005, 11:14 PM
i ask him if he could help me with my calc.. because i was having troubles with the compillation
and then he ask me for my source code..
i thought that he was going to help me and gave it to him
then he just said i need to reeboot my computer.. and then never apeared again on msn messenger
i thinnk he probably blocked me... so if ppl see his calculator the cyberbog selecting box and asic by model.. with un updated list of models and serials.. that is my work..
:(
and i wont have the credits for them now...
im said..
i'll never make unlock software again
should'nt had trusted the guy... and even worst -- he is from my country..
i had'nt even obfuscate the code..

world....
shame shit!! .. difrent day!!
:-( :-(

ninjana
14-01-2005, 11:27 PM
but still not shure.. i try to see if he had bloqued me.. but he was not online
;(

Cosmictej
23-01-2005, 01:21 AM
he is a con, he lies about his calc he tries it with everyonr, No one must trust him, he is a cheat.

wbr
Cosmictej

Yotamz
23-01-2005, 08:11 PM
you can say i'm putting labels on people.. but the guy was banned from here..

twice.

maybe not a thief, but it's hard to trust someone after that.

btw, he is the one who promised us a dct3 calc when these were not available yet, and started fighting with people instead of showing results.

X-Flies
24-01-2005, 03:33 PM
use amsn and you can see people that have blocked you or remover you from contact list.
amsn.sourceforge.net

he didn't need to steal your source code because of that, make the calc select the box and asic by model it's very easy, i already did it when i saw it working in your calc.

if he steal you because of that it's because he have sh*t instead of brain...

@ninjana
jovem, n desanimes, alem disso tb podias postar o k aki disseste, caso seja mesmo verdade, nos posts dos vários foruns que anunciam a calculadora dele.
fica bem!

browntoa
24-01-2005, 04:39 PM
his (crashynots) original JAvA calc was VERY similar to Indears (who did the original)

does'nt suprise me in the least !!

ninjana
24-01-2005, 04:55 PM
@x-files

but still not shure.. i try to see if he had bloqued me.. but he was not online
;(
ja postei mas na altura tirei pa ter a certeza.. tmb tinha tirado daki.. mas eles foram buscar..
@browntoa.. mine was also very similar to indear's.. thats the sourcecode was mented to:)
here stays mi source code:)
i dont know if he had reep me off for sure..
but my imporvements where select box serial and asic and dct type from model
.. and new list of box serials and updated list of models..:)

ninjana
24-01-2005, 04:57 PM
imposting my source code... on dct4 developers
:)
forget crashynot..
http://nokiafree.org/forums/showpost.php?p=351575&postcount=1
use it and improve it..
make only free versions..
oh like this is from indears source.. you must post you source

EdgeCrusher
30-03-2005, 06:35 AM
Man, good reaction. Finally the good arises. At the end, the good aspects of people are on top of everything. It's nice to have you here.

@ Ninjana: Cara, boa reacao. No final, as boas cosas das pessoas terminan indo para acima de tudo. Da gusto ter-te aquí. Disculpa meu portugués, é só de falar quando eu vou de ferias ao Brasil, eu sou de Argentina.

kstanley7
10-04-2006, 05:13 PM
First of all ninjana I am sorry to hear that this crap has happened to you, I admire and respect those people that help others out by creating such applications as indears and cyberbogs java imei calc. I only have one bit of advice. Only trust those who you know well.