PDA

View Full Version : Troubles charging 7250i

iru
15-01-2005, 12:25 AM
Good job, sergo_zmeia...!!!
I have a little troubles with my 7250i. The charging circuit doesn't work at all. I'm trying to find information about the PCB components, but I'm not lucky...
:(
Do you know something about this cell?
I will review all your pics in order to try to find the charging circuit...
If you want me to take a pic of the PCB, I'll do for sure!
Thanks for your great job!!
IRU.

PS: The charger works fine and the battery is OK too, so there is something wrong with the circuit. Do you know if there is a fuse??

marky752000
15-01-2005, 03:43 PM
when you plug the charger in does it just do nothing or does it say not charging???

Also have you tried another battery in the phone, if so does it work ok with another battery???

The more info you give, the more we can help

iru
15-01-2005, 04:45 PM
when you plug the charger in does it just do nothing or does it say not charging???

Also have you tried another battery in the phone, if so does it work ok with another battery???

The more info you give, the more we can help

Sorry, guys. I'm new here..... ;-)
Well, when I plug the charger it doesn't do anything noticeable. After 5 seconds (aprox) it says that the battery is not charging. I think the charging circuit is crashed, because the phone detects that there is a plug on it, but cannot charge itself.

The battery works just fine. My girldfriend is using a 3200 and she charged my battery without troubles and I can use her battery as well. Another chargers doesn't work and the handsfree kit (car set) from Nokia neither charge my phone. So nothing is capable of start a new charge..... :sad:

Repairing the phone in a certified center is almost more expensive than buying a new one. But if I can manage to change a fuse or the circuit :razz: ....
Well, I don't really know....
Thanks Marky!!