PDA

View Full Version : 3120 & 3220



jvalle77
19-01-2005, 05:19 PM
I just got a 3120 and a 3220. I live in Canada and am on the Rogers network. I was wondering what setting I have to input into the code calculator that I have downloaded.

ninjana
19-01-2005, 08:57 PM
download the nokia free 3.10
http://unlock.nokiafree.org/NokiaFREE_v310_Nokia_unlock_codes_calculator.zip
;)
if need any help after
post here your problems
attenction
if the 1st code is worng
dont try any more
you only have 5 attemps, after that no more code unlocking possible
;)
ask here than watt to do if the code is worng
input always th 7th code
;)
dont forget to remove card 1st

leespud
22-01-2005, 06:06 PM
just purchased the nokia 3220 locked to UK orange, tried code 1 once, it failed have now tried code 7 twice, once with out sim card and once with sim card both times it failed!!!!

please help me!!!

only two tries left!!

EDIT: mission completed, just changed from v2 to original in the nokia frre calculator and wahoooo code 7 = restriction off!!!

2badmice
24-01-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi got the same phone again on Orange and tried code #7 and it won't unlock it, can you offer any further help?

Thanks

Gieffel
24-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi got the same phone again on Orange and tried code #7 and it won't unlock it, can you offer any further help?

Thanks

which settinfs did you use to calculate the code ?
try Asic2 + Serial box asic 6 (32821)

BR

jvalle77
27-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi got the same phone again on Orange and tried code #7 and it won't unlock it, can you offer any further help?

Thanks


I tried code 5 instead of code 7 just to see if I would get rejected but it worked. I'm in Canada though, not sure what that changes.