PDA

View Full Version : 8310 strange problem

bengong
10-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Have a 8310 with a strange problem. It can power up normally, but in a secs the led off and the keypad locked. If I unlock the keypad it can work for a secs and got network, but then sometimes it restart by itself or power off. The phone had 5.11 firmware. I tried full flash it (mcu+ppm) with 5.57, but still had the same problem. Any suggest anyone ?

thx in advance

gsmlebanon
13-10-2002, 12:37 AM
HI !

i do face such a problem 4 times a week ! i tried every thing but nothing helped me other than to heat the power supply and the flash inside ur 8310 mobile with lot of flex !! and a hot air station..but remmeber to set the air to 2 degree only in the station..other wise u will damage the phone ! try it ...it worked with me 70 %

best regards !

bengong
13-10-2002, 06:11 PM
I'll try it..... thx for the reply

gsmlebanon
13-10-2002, 10:59 PM
hope u will fix ur phone soon bro .....it is my job to help and share what i know in order for others to help me and share what they know with me too ;)

best regards

stallone1
02-11-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by gsmlebanon
HI !

i do face such a problem 4 times a week ! i tried every thing but nothing helped me other than to heat the power supply and the flash inside ur 8310 mobile with lot of flex !! and a hot air station..but remmeber to set the air to 2 degree only in the station..other wise u will damage the phone ! try it ...it worked with me 70 %

best regards !

heat the power supply <== this means hot the Power IC ??

Hot which IC chip ??may i know?

gsmlebanon
03-11-2002, 12:13 AM
hi bro
the power supply ic is the one under the cpu and on the left of the flash ....it look the biggest one

regards