PDA

View Full Version : spymode 3 BEEPS!



bobski
25-01-2005, 06:59 PM
I was wondering if there was a way to stop my 3310 from beeping 3 times at the end of a call while in SPY MODE?. Obviously it is not very covert if it lets people know its switched on and working! I could just rip the speaker out but then i would not be able to use it as a normal phone. Can i turn the speaker sound off/down to get rid of it?

Any help would be much appreciated because i want to be very careful before i put my spy phone somewhere dodgy to listen to top secret stuff :eek:

Peace, Bobski.

danwood76
26-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Before you put it in spy mode you could turn the speaker volume to minimum by making a call then pressing down arrow

I guess I could take a look at it if I have the time

regards,
Danny

bobski
27-01-2005, 12:15 AM
Before you put it in spy mode you could turn the speaker volume to minimum by making a call then pressing down arrow

I guess I could take a look at it if I have the time

regards,
Danny


I would be really happy if you could spare some time for this problem.

Peace, Bobski.