PDA

View Full Version : Motorola e365

kdid_not
26-01-2005, 07:30 AM
I recently purchased a Motorola e365, it is unlocked but the memory is full so therefore needs to be reset but the security/user codes have been changed. Does anyone know how i can do this .. i have already tried the VictorGsm but it wouldn't reset the codes. Is there another way?

Old_Fool
28-01-2005, 10:24 PM
I recently purchased a Motorola e365, it is unlocked but the memory is full so therefore needs to be reset but the security/user codes have been changed. Does anyone know how i can do this .. i have already tried the VictorGsm but it wouldn't reset the codes. Is there another way?

It's a crapy verson that been dished out free out there but still you should be able to read the code than manualy reset it yourseft

kdid_not
30-01-2005, 01:37 PM
It's a crapy verson that been dished out free out there but still you should be able to read the code than manualy reset it yourseft

I want to thank you so much for replying. That "crappy" free version wouldn't read the codes .. would you suggest another way?

Thx

Old_Fool
31-01-2005, 02:30 PM
I want to thank you so much for replying. That "crappy" free version wouldn't read the codes .. would you suggest another way?

Thx
What verson of MSS do you have cause when you do read fone it's will give you S/W verson, Triplet, Langue pack.. Security code, user code.. network code that lock your fone
What bandwidth your fone is opreating on

kdid_not
02-02-2005, 08:21 AM
What verson of MSS do you have cause when you do read fone it's will give you S/W verson, Triplet, Langue pack.. Security code, user code.. network code that lock your fone
What bandwidth your fone is opreating on

The version that i am using is 'Beta 3.2.3'. It claims that it has read the codes but doesn't show them, and the IMEI reads the integer 'R' which doesn't seem normal either. So in short, i don't get any info at all! Am i doing something wrong?

Old_Fool
02-02-2005, 02:17 PM
The version that i am using is 'Beta 3.2.3'. It claims that it has read the codes but doesn't show them, and the IMEI reads the integer 'R' which doesn't seem normal either. So in short, i don't get any info at all! Am i doing something wrong?
email me or pm