PDA

View Full Version : 7250 - Contact Service

seasiderdh
27-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Can any one tell me how I get my 7250 back to life?
After using a usb cable the "Contact Service " message is across my phone and the bloke on the market can't flash it..........
Thanks ;-)

sanjeev_in
31-01-2005, 06:50 PM
hi try to format user area from griffin or twister then voila ur done

seasiderdh
01-02-2005, 02:07 PM
thanks for the help - with out trying to appear dumb could you spell it out for me in 1, 2, 3 terms.
griffin / Twister?
how do I access them.
Where do I find them?

Thanks
seasiderdh :)

sergo_zmeia
01-02-2005, 03:10 PM
@seasiderdh, from what U have said I see that U are not a technician...If Ur case is only to repair this phone, U better go to a local shop...they will fix it for U for a small charge...info bout what is griffin, twister ect...U can find here: www.ucables.com
Regards!
sergo_zmeia

shyjuapex
08-02-2005, 02:55 PM
hi,
erase the set through any dongleufs,twister,neelix,
write mcu,ppm only to the set
donot write cnt file in to it
then set will be ok
shyju

Lindopski
04-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I also have the contact service message , it recently appeared when my mobile refused to connect to the pc using my DKU cable.
Is this a common problem and how can it happen is there a rule to follow when using said DKU cables as I am very wary of putting my 3220 near one after the episode with my 7250i.

If i take it to be reflashed do i lose everything and start from scratch etc
e.g. all my tones and games are gone or is it just the startup file that has been knackered.

I know it has something to do with the DKU cable as it all stems from using it but
when i bought mine i didnt get a warning telling me watch it or you will knacker your nokia.
how safe are these things anyway and if i use it is there a high chance my 3220 will go the same way.