PDA

View Full Version : Motorola A835 problems HELP NEEDED

foneb0i
06-02-2005, 08:06 AM
I have a Motorola A835 phone that I bought of ebay. The previous owner said they'd spilt coke on the keyboard. When I got it it had intermitant keyboard problems, sometimes it'd be fine, sometimes not. So I took the phone apart to look for any corrosion/marks on the board, saw none so I put it back together and now it wont recognize any sim card! So what can I do? I suspect that it's the contacts on the LCD half that are screwed up.

foneb0i
11-02-2005, 04:36 PM
can someone please help me with this phone already :rolleyes:

Old_Fool
12-02-2005, 08:09 AM
I have a Motorola A835 phone that I bought of ebay. The previous owner said they'd spilt coke on the keyboard. When I got it it had intermitant keyboard problems, sometimes it'd be fine, sometimes not. So I took the phone apart to look for any corrosion/marks on the board, saw none so I put it back together and now it wont recognize any sim card! So what can I do? I suspect that it's the contacts on the LCD half that are screwed up.

I think you have to take it apart and put it back again cuz sound like the is no conection on the part that you put your sim on to the board