PDA

View Full Version : I need NokiaFree's help for Charity Abseil Jump Plz

bargainmobiles
08-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Hello everyone,

I know there has been a lot happening since December, however as some will know I work as a Support Worker supporting 4 Guys who have Learning Difficulties for the Quarriers.

Unfortunately, there is a need for Sensory Equipment and other equipment to help the Guys lead a better Life, there is no Funds or Monies to buy the equipment.

So I have agreed to do an Abseil Jump of the Forth Road Rail Bridge on 17th April 2005 (170ft !!! I get a NoseBleed going up a StepLadder !! What was I thinking!!.) to try and raise the monies needed.

Anyways, I need peoples help no matter how small to enable me to reach my Target. Please also note I have only just set the page up so the Nokiafree is the First I have told about it.

This could be an opportunity to advertise your website or business on my Page, so who will be first to get on Page?

Again, let me thank you all in advance for your help as I know I can hopefully count on some GREAT people within this Community and please remember your Donation or Pledge will make a massive difference to the Users within the Quarriers Project.

Oh, nearly forgot here's the Link:

http://www.justgiving.com/quarriersabseil

If you wish to make a Donation via Paypal or Nochex no matter how small, please PM me for Full Details.

PS- I have not included an uploaded picture of myself as yet because I did not want to hamper any Donations or Pledges. If there is anyone else that can help me spread the word, with maybe including the Fundraising Link within a Newsletter or whatever, please just drop me a PM. I also hope I have posted in the right Thread and also that this Post is allowable. :D ;)