PDA

View Full Version : snapshots script problems

newknaber
09-02-2005, 05:51 AM
i have a problem when i try 2 use d snapshots scripts

# Processing: write_main_menu.nrx THE_END
Processing menu file: C:\NokiX\example\menu_full.txt
######## 729: Bad value (watch) for field ARG!
Processing menu file: C:\NokiX\example\menu_orig.txt
Doing multiple menus hack...
Done!

helpme thnx

courtjester199
09-02-2005, 07:51 AM
It's much easier than before! :smile:
Most scripts are using definitions now:
@item def=watch
You don't have to use confmode and confid anymore!

(just take a look at the info file of each script, to see which definition you have to use)

newknaber
17-02-2005, 08:04 AM
whatever script i use in snapshots scripts it hang
i already did what have say bout (def)

tnx a lot

yak
19-02-2005, 11:37 PM
what do you mean by "it hangs"? error is reported in output window? nokix hangs and displays some window? or it simply stops reacting on input? give some more info so we can help you.

newknaber
22-02-2005, 07:46 AM
when i execute the script it seems to be ok then when i finished flash the fls to my phone and try to look the menu added (ex calendar, mobile unlocker) the phone hangs.

thnx

JUNT
22-02-2005, 08:17 AM
when i execute the script it seems to be ok then when i finished flash the fls to my phone and try to look the menu added (ex calendar, mobile unlocker) the phone hangs.

thnx

I also experienced this problem using my modified 3310 v6.07, and what I did are: exclude mobile unlocker, take out some animated screen saver added, maybe the flash i used is full and no more space so it hangs.

Now, my latest version I used is a virgin 3310v6.33f and it runs very cool, no more errors except the sub menu title of messages security which doesn’t appear.

mestrini
22-02-2005, 09:24 AM
I think u guys must learn some more about flag values and writing new menu structure before blaming it all in nokix or in snapshot pack :razz:

take some time to read old posts.... :eek:

cheers

JUNT
22-02-2005, 10:27 AM
I think u guys must learn some more about flag values and writing new menu structure before blaming it all in nokix or in snapshot pack :razz:

take some time to read old posts.... :eek:

cheers

thanks for the advise, but the word blaming is not what the guys mean, they are only expressing their mistake to be corrected.