PDA

View Full Version : 6630 Video Problems

LiquidSnake
10-02-2005, 01:23 PM
for some reason when i try the video recording on the 6630 it says "Feature Not Supported", it was working fine yesturday.

any help plz? >.<

SkyFall
24-03-2005, 10:14 AM
I am now getting this problemtoo, it was working fine one minute ten not the next, the only thing that happened that I can think of between it working and not working is a SIM update and installing an app, which I have tried uninstalling. Also some of my apps have stopped working too :(

SWFu
24-03-2005, 06:12 PM
This has also started to happen with my phone, any help?

SkyFall
24-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I have found this to be a problem with the memory card, it appears something had become corrupted, or something was on there that shouldnt have been. Take any memory card you have in then reset the phone, then try the camera (with the mem card still out), if it works then you will need to format the mem card, if not you will have to reset your phone.

SWFu
25-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Well i resolved this problem by doing the opposite, reseting the phone and leaving the card as it was (though i did have to restore movieclips,images etc after deleting everyhting i thought might cause a prob). Starting to wish i had waited for the 6680.

But now alot of apps wont run like smartmovie (even after a re-install)... why is this? After all the months of having a n-gage waiting to get a 'descent' s60 phone (after i drowned my 6660 with no insurance), this is a real dissapointment!

smartmovie was my favorite thing now im having to use DVD Player insted which is not a scratch on smartmovie.

I do have 7 days left on my money back though.... might just give it back till orange UK release the 6680....

And my views on nokia used to be good.

SWFu
25-03-2005, 12:53 AM
ha ha.. just as i click 'Post Reply' the damn thing decided to restart into sluggish mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ringing orange tommorow!

momagic
29-03-2005, 11:11 PM
just started happening to mee!!! fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck!!!!! :-x