PDA

View Full Version : 3650 not loud enough

bogu
11-02-2005, 08:56 AM
I can barely hear anything, I have to use the speakerphone close to my ear to carry on the conversation, and no I can't turn up the volume anymore. Ideas?

mvillara
11-02-2005, 09:58 PM
If its software problem, I would flash it again to see if the problem is caused by any bad configuration or anything else. if not, I think you should change the speakerphone.

Try it and comment the results.

luh_luhh
21-02-2005, 10:56 PM
I can barely hear anything, I have to use the speakerphone close to my ear to carry on the conversation, and no I can't turn up the volume anymore. Ideas?

hi bogu,
just only want to share my experience, in 3100 and 6610i well i have encountered same problem b4, i tried to increase the volume but still the same, what i did is i change the profile into general profile, cause i saw that the phone was in silent mode, and that thing solve my problem, and the other thing is in my nokia 8250, i have a problem b4 that cannot here anything even my ringingtones, i open my cellphone remove baterry and sim then i use a screw driver then adjust some wires on the speaker, then remove some dust then return it back, after it works, so i hope my experience will give u an idea how to solve that problem, i'm not an expert but i can solve some little problems, and i love to explore my self. :D gud luck!!