PDA

View Full Version : UFS 3 DCT3 problems

Frepa
25-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Hello!
I bought a UFS 3 Tornado flasher without known the reseller.
Of course in such case there are much problems.
Most excately ,my tornado can not flash all DCT3 models gving an error message like following:MBus error ID:........ This message is not on Nokia 3310 or other new models such as 2100,1100.
So,can anybody help me how to find my reseller or how to enter in support area of the UFS site.
Any idea please.

Best regards!

darx
25-02-2005, 04:06 PM
if it'a a legit box then update it with the newest firmware and drivers if it's not legit then the update will kill it.

EYADEYAD
03-03-2005, 12:35 AM
if it's not legit then the update will kill it.

Darx; u r a star, and u just confuse me, how the hill i know if its legit or not as in my case i know the reseller and i have no choose as every time i send him email to validate my access to the ufs support site he claim its nothing to do with him as the main ufs support site he should validate my access. its been now 10 days and no respond from the seller nor from the main ufs support. so in ur experience is there a sing on the box u can tell if it is legit or not. :???:
please advice. thanks m8.

Khryssis
03-03-2005, 07:34 AM
@EYADEYAD:
If you know reseller, and he is in the reseller list at the ufs3 site, then probably it is original. Just update the box with updated software. You need to get access to support area if your dongle serial is legit. If it dies, deal with reseller, well he sold it to you. If it doesnt die, then all your problems are solved.... :-)

@Frepa:
If you dont know your reseller, then man, that is just the begining of trouble.. :( Absolutely NO support...
I had the same problem, and then you cannot prove if it is legit or not. You just have to risk and update it. Its better to have a fully working box or a dead box, than one clone which is not working right. If it dies, throw the damn thing away, like I did :( and buy from a valid reseller. If it doesnt die, you are one lucky fella.

Advice to all:
Better spend alittle more and buy original, you will not regret like some of us did.. :-)

Hope all is solved,
wbr,

andre128
03-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Hello!
I bought a UFS 3 Tornado flasher without known the reseller.
Of course in such case there are much problems.
Most excately ,my tornado can not flash all DCT3 models gving an error message like following:MBus error ID:........ This message is not on Nokia 3310 or other new models such as 2100,1100.
So,can anybody help me how to find my reseller or how to enter in support area of the UFS site.
Any idea please.

Best regards!

Twister:
http://www.twisterflasher.com

Tornado:
http://www.ufsxsupport.com
http://www.tornadoflasher.net

UFSx
http://www.ufsx.com

N-box
http://www.n-box.org

ftl's recovery
05-03-2005, 03:32 AM
@EYADEYAD:
If you know reseller, and he is in the reseller list at the ufs3 site, then probably it is original. Just update the box with updated software. You need to get access to support area if your dongle serial is legit. If it dies, deal with reseller, well he sold it to you. If it doesnt die, then all your problems are solved.... :-)

@Frepa:
If you dont know your reseller, then man, that is just the begining of trouble.. :( Absolutely NO support...
I had the same problem, and then you cannot prove if it is legit or not. You just have to risk and update it. Its better to have a fully working box or a dead box, than one clone which is not working right. If it dies, throw the damn thing away, like I did :( and buy from a valid reseller. If it doesnt die, you are one lucky fella.

Advice to all:
Better spend alittle more and buy original, you will not regret like some of us did.. :-)

Hope all is solved,
wbr,

hi,

i have bought tornado flasher. my reseller give me his calling card and there i wrote the password and username he gave. i used it and ugrade mine. its ok. so, based on your word its liget. but my problem, i lost the calling card and everthing on it. i cant log in to the support section. this time i have no way to contact my resseler. can i have a new username and password

tnx

andre128
05-03-2005, 04:17 AM
go to link above and reg with your box make sure you go to correct like you have a ufs-3 box you can reg at ufsx.com and cant reg at n-box.org. see which type box you have go to their support site they can help you.

i've buy ufs-3 from reseller but every i've to ask the username and password everytimes they changed (they will change every month), so i found that my box is from ufsx.com then i reg my box there. now i have my own username and password!!! i never contact the reseller already.....

Khryssis
07-03-2005, 07:21 AM
hi,

i have bought tornado flasher. my reseller give me his calling card and there i wrote the password and username he gave. i used it and ugrade mine. its ok. so, based on your word its liget. but my problem, i lost the calling card and everthing on it. i cant log in to the support section. this time i have no way to contact my resseler. can i have a new username and password

tnx

It will be difficult to get a new username and password without using your reseller, but you can try contact the support site by email. they will still ask you for your serial no. and the reseller.. Try your luck. Hope you all the best..

wbr