PDA

View Full Version : Ucables discount page problem

Forhike
28-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Hello!

i have been trying to login at http://ucables.com/orders/nokiafree.php?nokiafreeuser=

for 1-2 months now, but after login i can't see any producs on that page.
i did email ucables about the problem and they thold me that i could get 15% discount.

but i need my 35% as shown on the forum because i'm gona buy expesive equipment this time =/

how do i login trough nokiafree is there a new link ?

Forhike
08-03-2005, 11:40 AM
hmm correct me if i'm wrong, aren't there anyone one on this forum that did place the discount link on the top of the page? perhaps it's magic ?

perhaps it's only me that have used it.. ?

who is responibly for this forum and updates etc ?

a hint the name of the link only me on top of this forums is

Nokiafree and uCables.com in a joint venture can offer you the best prices in market. You have a xx % of discount.

Yotamz
08-03-2005, 07:26 PM
I'll try to check it for you.
If I get an answer - I will post it here.

And just a thought I had - the thread posted about the ucables discount is more than one year old. It is possible that the deal is over.

Forhike
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
tnx for helping!

i did get in contact with ucables and talked to Monica Saenz.

and later i found this link on the new page
http://ucables.com/ucables.php?account=customprices

but there was no discount, did write again tellegin them i should have 35% discount, then they wanted to know my nokiafree username, and i gave them my nick, and later this thay i got a email when they told me that ewrything should be fixed, but all is still the same no discount

so the problem is in ucables, perhaps they don't want to give discount anymore sems like it.

"Dear Sir/Madam

Are you refering to the Nokiafree.org site and its discount with our site?. If
so , please indicate your nick with Nokiafree.org . Thank you"

- My nick is: forhike

"Dear Sir

If you now login our site: www.ucables.com you will see that the discount has
been changed to the one corresponding to you. Try it and see, it should be
correct now. Thank you"

nokiafree and ucables discount = 0

Yotamz
09-03-2005, 12:33 PM
What I have found out for now is that ucables changed to a new accounts system that causes problems with nokiafree users' discounts.

I'll update this thread if I have any new information.

Marryggwater
10-05-2011, 02:50 AM
And just a thought I had - the thread posted about the ucables discount is more than one year old. It is possible that the deal is over.

cpw110510zp