PDA

View Full Version : Need With My 3100



acarlitos1
11-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Hi!
My name is Carlos. I´m from Spain and i have been looking for me problem in this foro but i don not found out the answer, so i have thought to write a psot.
I have a nokia 3100 but the program that i have downloaded of this page has not been able to unlock it and i don´t know why. I have tried three tems but nothing.
If someone can help me, please write to me to this mail: [email protected]
The phone is 3100 (Rh-19). IMEI=355396003870543. Country=Spain. Neetwork: Amena (prepago=first of all i paid and then i can speak with the phone).
Thank you for everything and please, excuse for my english.
Carlos.

paddytrash2
15-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Carlos,

Can you try

#pw+418 547 640 300 061+7#



Hi!
My name is Carlos. I´m from Spain and i have been looking for me problem in this foro but i don not found out the answer, so i have thought to write a psot.
I have a nokia 3100 but the program that i have downloaded of this page has not been able to unlock it and i don´t know why. I have tried three tems but nothing.
If someone can help me, please write to me to this mail: [email protected]
The phone is 3100 (Rh-19). IMEI=355396003870543. Country=Spain. Neetwork: Amena (prepago=first of all i paid and then i can speak with the phone).
Thank you for everything and please, excuse for my english.
Carlos.