PDA

View Full Version : my 7610 and the caribe virus

Ted209
13-03-2005, 01:16 PM
i guess alot of you guys are programers and alike, but im just a regular joe who was dumb enough to open the Caribe.sys app i received via bluetooth whilst in london..

i read on another thread that to clean it off i need to download a file browser, but theres no link or name of a program to use...?...

can anyone help .??.

my appologies if this post is in the wrong forum, this is the only one i could find with 76--...

sam teo
18-04-2005, 06:46 PM
i guess alot of you guys are programers and alike, but im just a regular joe who was dumb enough to open the Caribe.sys app i received via bluetooth whilst in london..

i read on another thread that to clean it off i need to download a file browser, but theres no link or name of a program to use...?...

can anyone help .??.

my appologies if this post is in the wrong forum, this is the only one i could find with 76--...

U can use grinnfin box. Juist format user area. Or try the *#7370#. Or try "send", "*" & "3" buttons & power on. Note tey at ur own risk.

panky
29-04-2005, 08:29 AM
You can upload the following antivirus to your phone and scan it to get rid of the virus.

Hope this helps.

marcus_eems
23-05-2005, 09:28 AM
You can upload the following antivirus to your phone and scan it to get rid of the virus.

Hope this helps.

Hey panky that was a great little anti-virus application...I also got the caribe virus but in a bar....my advice is to always say 'no'to blue tooth connections when your as pised as a fart and inclined to install.
:)

selts
20-12-2005, 06:58 AM
Excellent piece of device. Love it.!

Cornuto
03-04-2006, 07:05 AM
Many thanks for that nifty lil program.....