PDA

View Full Version : schematic / pcb

nonu_don
14-10-2002, 04:19 AM
please post all your schematics and pcb's related to sim clonning. like sim reader, jdm prog, and any else h/w

and please tell me one thing, in schematics for sim reader by dejan it says a crystal of 3.579545 Mhz. So do i need precicly this one or any 3.57 or 3.579 or till what decimal places i need to be precise.

Manipulator
14-10-2002, 06:14 AM
just use 3.579...Mhz,there is one standart values for crystal only,i don't think you can find other.

one more thing,please read old post,all this question is asked many times.don't think to get answer direct,with out searching ,thinking.

nonu_don
14-10-2002, 07:40 AM
thanx manipulator

just one more thing, what all other crystal frequencies can i use. like 6.** or any higher. and if i want to use it on schematic by dejan i just need to replace the crystal with that higher one, or something else is needed to be done.

naman

Manipulator
14-10-2002, 10:07 AM
you are welcome.
yes,just replace the crystal only,and although you can find the crystal that have same/almost the same values as sim_scan used,it some time won't work,it is depent on your simcard and computer.

nonu_don
14-10-2002, 10:38 AM
thanks again..
will be going to the store now to purchase the parts.

Manipulator
14-10-2002, 10:43 AM
good luck.

nonu_don
16-10-2002, 08:34 PM
after a hectic work of 3 full dyas i got all the material and made up the sim reader as per dejan schhematics. but, B U T it says "Fatal Error: Card don't send answer to reset" please help me out. i did a lot to make this up, and now.........

is it cause of the transistor i have used. in diagram it was said to use BC239C, i used BC239B. i dont think that will make the difference.

Please help me

nonu_don
16-10-2002, 08:37 PM
and one more thing, i tried it on 5 different cards, ranging from 3 years old to current ones.... then also same error.

is there any pcb diagram also available for sim reader by dejan??. if yes then plz mail it to me

[email protected]

brakk_
17-10-2002, 01:30 AM
hi
just look at SIM cloning ***** rated thread
problems who can occur are already experienced by lot of peepz many times

Manipulator
17-10-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by nonu_don
after a hectic work of 3 full dyas i got all the material and made up the sim reader as per dejan schhematics. but, B U T it says "Fatal Error: Card don't send answer to reset" please help me out. i did a lot to make this up, and now.........

is it cause of the transistor i have used. in diagram it was said to use BC239C, i used BC239B. i dont think that will make the difference.

Please help me

i you know how to connect the out put BC239B,it should not be a problem at transistor,
B type and C type only defference in the out put pin.
i use BC547B in my reader.work perfect.

nonu_don
17-10-2002, 12:13 PM
i know how to use it, i got the datasheet from internet and the correct CBE . hey i didnt knew that i can also use bc547b instaed of bc239, i have plenty of those in my home itself.

#2. give this a look : http://users.auth.gr/~mixos/projects/pcb/pc/003/
what can this be used for, simply reader or also for writting to sims,,?? will it support a regular sim card to read or it just accepts the special ones.??

nonu_don
18-10-2002, 04:27 AM
time for some good news

i got the reader WORKNG, the problem was my system, i du no why it is not working on my PIII 550, and working on Celeron 333 and PI 200....

Well manipulator, tell me this,, very important

if, if i know the imsi of a sim card, is it easier or faster to recover/find the ki. please tell me this.

Manipulator
18-10-2002, 08:03 AM
no,it is very easy to read the IMSI,but it not related to the KI,it not help any.

Manipulator
18-10-2002, 08:05 AM
#2. give this a look : http://users.auth.gr/~mixos/projects/pcb/pc/003/
what can this be used for, simply reader or also for writting to sims,,?? will it support a regular sim card to read or it just accepts the special ones.?? [/B][/QUOTE]

yes,it do read and write simcard i think.

KnOeFz
18-10-2002, 08:18 AM
A smartmouse can't program the pic on the smartcard.
It's like simmaster device... you can use it for reading and for writing only eeprom... so you need to buy pre-programmed (read expensive) cards

-=K=-