PDA

View Full Version : ::::::::::free Ipod Mini:::::::::::

adammcg
19-03-2005, 10:05 AM
after the success of the US free ipod site <removed>, its sister site has opened in the UK.
What happens is that you sign up to the site for free, complete two free offers and get some friends to do the same. While you dont spend a penny the site gets money when you sign up to free trial offers and uses this to pay for your ipod.

If you don't believe me, check out the site
<removed>

or check out the bbc's new article on this
<removed>

:::::::::::::::::INSTRUCTIONS::::::::::::::::
1. <removed>
2. After imediately signing up it will ask you to do some unrequired offers, just click no for them all.
3. After signing up, login
4. Go to offers and find the screenselect offer, signup to it (FREE). After about 1 week cancel the offer and check your stats, you will receive credit for it.
5. For the last offer, try another free one such as the ebay offer. Complete it and check back in about a week.
6. Refer some friends to complete the free offers.

DONE!! FREE IPOD MINI SHIPPED!

browntoa
19-03-2005, 10:28 AM
don't even bother looking at this cretins referral link !!

he's been warned before for doing this

SCAM !!

adammcg
19-03-2005, 11:03 AM
How exactly is it a scam?? A scam? Firstly, it doesn't require any money on your part, secondly it gets the money from companies that pay freeipoduk for redirecting customers to them!

If you wan tto see proof, why don't you visit www.exceem.co.uk and I'm sure a search on google would turn up with many news articles claiming it to be legit. Such as the bbc - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

::Also the defination of a scam::
"A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle."

SURELY NOT LITTLE MISSEY! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

tzeonn
19-03-2005, 11:36 AM
hi

u got a ipod? good for u.

i tink tis is the 3rd time i editted ur threads, and at least 3 moderators including me have warned u repeatedly to stop spamming this.

while i cannot confirm nor deny the authencity of this scheme, ur posting too many times, and u oughta respect ppl, and not calling ppl missy.

guess i wun see u ard anymore.