PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6630 Video Tones

silver70
25-03-2005, 10:09 PM
I have d/l a video tone the phone recognises it as a video tone when i install it but when i activate it in profile ect it doesnt work when someone rings me any ideas??

marklloydbinar
29-03-2005, 05:33 AM
I think compatibility is the main concern. By the way whats the name of appz u are using and version as well?

coolice00
29-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey,

From the sounds of it I don't think he's using a 3rd party app to play the video ringtone & that's possibly his problem.

I think WildPalm have a video tone playing application.

Ian

mirkocrocop
29-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Only solution is Psiloc Vision other apps doesnt work on 6630, and btw WildPalm doesnt have that kind of app. :-)

marklloydbinar
30-03-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey,

From the sounds of it I don't think he's using a 3rd party app to play the video ringtone & that's possibly his problem.

I think WildPalm have a video tone playing application.

Ian

Wildpalm???????
This thread is about 6630 video tones, so i assume that he is using a third party appz.. duh!.. cheers mirkocrocop, Psiloc Vision is a great apps for video tones.

coolice00
30-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Wildpalm???????
This thread is about 6630 video tones, so i assume that he is using a third party appz.. duh!.. cheers mirkocrocop, Psiloc Vision is a great apps for video tones.

Hey,

I can read mate!
Did he mention any 3rd party apps he was using in the above thread?
No, he didn't as you asked to. So why not assume he may not have one installed?

As for WildPalm I could have swore I'd seen something from them to do with video tones, but cannot find one if there ever was.
So I made a mistake.

Ian

marklloydbinar
30-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Hey,

I can read mate!
Did he mention any 3rd party apps he was using in the above thread?
No, he didn't as you asked to. So why not assume he may not have one installed?

As for WildPalm I could have swore I'd seen something from them to do with video tones, but cannot find one if there ever was.
So I made a mistake.

Ian

Thats why im asking him what is the name of the apps, because 6630 dont have preinstalled apps as video tones, so theres a third party appz he installed on his 6630, and i only ask whats the name of the apps. But of course he did not mentioned any Wildpalm. To finish this, just waiting for the reply of silver 70.

beckham2005_23
12-12-2005, 11:55 PM
thnx very much

borzack
19-12-2005, 08:16 AM
I downloaded a videotone for my 6260 recently. And I dun have any 3rd party software installed. The videotone is an .xrt format? I just need to set in the profile to use the ringtone with the xrt extension. So when ppl call me, i got this video and the audio played on my screen (without a 3rd party software installed!). How do i make my onw videotone like this? Any clue?

p/s when i checked in my gallery section, the audio is there but i dunno where the video comes from... :???: