PDA

View Full Version : Open Box, NOKIA 3200b Tri-Band - Unlocked for TRADE!

Gr8DaddyG
27-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Hi,

I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer serving in Yap, Micronesia. I just bought an Unlocked, Tri-Band Nokia 3200b on eBay. It claimed it worked on GSM 900 Network (which is what we use out here) but come to find out, it works ONLY on 850/1800/1900. So, I have a perfectly new, never really used Nokia on my hands and I am looking to trade with someone who might have a used, but still good, GSM 900 cellphone they would like to swap.

Here is the eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5755045071&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1) page where I purchased the phone.

Contact me if you might be interested and we can work out the details. Again, your phone MUST be Unlocked and operate on GSM 900. Thanks!

Best,
-G.
Peace Corps, Micronesia

PeakCelln
02-09-2005, 01:48 AM
If youre still looking for one I have a Nokia 6310i. I was told it had the 850 in it and it didnt. So its useless to me. Ebay is a waste of time. The sellers throw around the frequencies with no knowledge of what they mean! I have seen hundreds of Cingular and AT&T branded Nokia phones listed as having the 900 freq. which is obviously impossible. Always ask for the original branding or to see the original box it came in. If the IMEI's match and it has the Cingular or AT&T logo, and its a NOKIA, then it has the 850 for sure and CAN Not have the 900.Let me know if you still want to trade.