PDA

View Full Version : help!! nokia 6600 keeps having pop ups!!

Crosspatch
05-04-2005, 06:15 PM
I have a nokia 6600 and recently had it de-chipped from Orange network to any network, but I keep having flash ups asking me to select access point, I select the o2 network as my pay as you go is O2, it goes for about 2 minutes then pops up again, can omeone please help as it is driving me nuts!!!
Thanks

fred6600
20-01-2006, 09:26 PM
I have a nokia 6600 and recently had it de-chipped from Orange network to any network, but I keep having flash ups asking me to select access point, I select the o2 network as my pay as you go is O2, it goes for about 2 minutes then pops up again, can omeone please help as it is driving me nuts!!!
Thanks

Dear Crosspatch,
I have exactly the same problem. I unlocked my 6600 from orange abd am on O2 and I get the same popup asking me to choose orange access point. Were you able to resolve the issue?
Thanks
Fred

Mister.g
04-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Did anyone ever manage to fix this problem as i've just unlocked a nokia 6600 from orange and have exactly the same issue - it has an o2 payg sim in it now and keeps coming up every 2 minutes asking which access point you want to use? I've tried selecting o2 gprs, then 2 mins later it's exactly the same. :-x

subway999
04-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Did anyone ever manage to fix this problem as i've just unlocked a nokia 6600 from orange and have exactly the same issue - it has an o2 payg sim in it now and keeps coming up every 2 minutes asking which access point you want to use? I've tried selecting o2 gprs, then 2 mins later it's exactly the same. :-x

Read your other thread the answer is within that reply

Next time

Dont Double Post!

Regards

S