PDA

View Full Version : PROMBLEM with UFS

pitsam
06-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Hi guys i have one ufs-3 and windows xp profesional and service pack 2. DCTx Tools v1.3i
And this ERROR cannot open file Crogram files\Nokia|Phoenix\Products\NHL_830417.C1 (MCU) THIS FILE THERE IS Crogram files\Nokia|Phoenix\Products\ and no read only.
SOME HELP there are some adjustments for my PC and service pack 2 special from ufs?
I don't now what to do with this promblem.
DON'T WORK my UFS But workin' from another PC (service pack 1)
PLEASE HELP ME!

darx
07-04-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi guys i have one ufs-3 and windows xp profesional and service pack 2. DCTx Tools v1.3i
And this ERROR cannot open file Crogram files\Nokia|Phoenix\Products\NHL_830417.C1 (MCU) THIS FILE THERE IS Crogram files\Nokia|Phoenix\Products\ and no read only.
SOME HELP there are some adjustments for my PC and service pack 2 special from ufs?
PLEASE HELP ME!

i have no idea what you'r problem could be but i'd like to say that my nbox works flawlessley with xp pro service pack 2

simonkhooi
10-04-2005, 02:59 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!
Before install the software did u unplug the usb cable.If yes,please plug in before u install the software.Try to install the software with the ufs3 plug in to the computer usb port.