PDA

View Full Version : Are 4mb enough?

tarantino
15-10-2002, 03:15 AM
Are you happy with your phone? Well I am. Except for one little thing: it's memory! I can't understand how and why Nokia is selling one phone that has only 4mb of memory! The most anoying fact is that I bought one and probably you that is reading this. Isn't there any aftermark parts like a PSX chip :) to upgrade the pone's memory? Should we complaint about this in our Nokia resseler? Well let me know what you think about this, and what you think it should be done.

Tnhx

cprafferty
15-10-2002, 01:36 PM
Its perfectly fine. The amount was set to that because the orignal purpose was to allow you to use the phone as a electronic address book NOT for installing games and what-not.

Anyway nokia seems to be listening to people as the new 3650 has 4MB on board and can take expansion cards up to 128MB.

Z82
15-10-2002, 02:52 PM
No I am not happy with mine for the following reasons:

1. Im damn anoyed that they are releasing the 3650 so soon after me buying the 7650

2. The midi ring tones are sooooo quiet

3. The handsfree is soooo quiet and is pretty much pants.

4. The camers has no flash

5. The memory is not big enough

6. The PCSuite that comes with it is far to basic compared with previous phone PCSuites.

7. Nokia expect me to pay for add-on software after havin to fork out £Lots for the phone.

There I think that just about covers it :rolleyes:

cprafferty
15-10-2002, 07:11 PM
I don't think that point four is really vaild

"4. The camers has no flash"

ITS NOT A DIGITAL CAMERA ITS A PHONE

really at first nokia didn't try to use that as a major selling point.

And the phone market is starting to get like the PC market new stuff comes out all the time that better than what you have already bought. so quit complaining about that the new phone is better.

And finally if you don't like the phone SELL IT and buy the new one or if you are on contract tell them that the phone doesn't stuff your needs and get it exchanged

Z82
16-10-2002, 12:28 AM
ITS NOT A DIGITAL CAMERA ITS A PHONE
Yeh I know but Nokia did market it as a camera and whats the use of something that takes photos but only in daylight and besides its a crap camera n e way but I didnt expect it to compare with my digital camera.

And finally if you don't like the phone SELL IT and buy the new one or if you are on contract tell them that the phone doesn't stuff your needs and get it exchanged
Im hoping to.