View Full Version : Nokia 7610 Unlocking
RebGershon
15-04-2005, 05:24 PM
Can this phone be unlocked with a standard DCT4 unlocker such as smart DCT calc v1.0.6 that I have or do I need a different one?
leebe
15-04-2005, 11:15 PM
send me the phone details and ill give you the code to unlock it
ncts_mcl
16-04-2005, 12:48 PM
<banned>...
leebe
16-04-2005, 02:38 PM
try this one it should work let me know either way
<banned>
Gieffel
16-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey guys,
no codes request and no codes here
BTW, I am not sure the code will work
use online cal, or download it
or for portuguese people go to tuga-gsm.com there a up to date calc on line by Crux
BR
RebGershon
17-04-2005, 02:07 AM
send me the phone details and ill give you the code to unlock it
<banned>...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.