PDA

View Full Version : Help with IRC downloads...

Madgix
16-04-2005, 02:39 PM
Help... I can't seem to download anything from the irc, even if i can find the files, i can't seem to pull them into my PC... Can someone provide a detailed procedure to do so?? It'll be much appreciated... Btw, how do one installed Downloaded Ngage games into MMC?? Haven't quite done it?? Help pls?? Thanks all.

orfe
16-04-2005, 07:20 PM
I've got another problem : why can I download only files non longer than 20,8 MB??

tzeonn
17-04-2005, 04:21 PM
eh, regarding using irc to get files u want, u might wan to dl a pdf of it in symbian faqs sections.

about the download limit, im not so sure bout that prob (thou i heard many others with tis too), but u might wanna check out ur irc settings, or get a new script. sometimes its just the fserver's or ur connection timing out.

vzx
04-05-2005, 03:19 AM
Humm.. strange.. never heard of this problem... yes well as tzeonn said, try mesing with the connection settings or maybee your connection is getting timed out.. bust first of all try using the Invision or Excursion Scripts on mIRC..

my first preference would be Invision.. DAmn easy to use and no fuss at all.. with tutorial msg available all over the interface as you hover your mouse over the various features.. hehe

So ANyway try using invision and then let us know if the problem persists or not..

bestzil
20-05-2005, 08:18 PM
can you tell me how to create my own icon packz? please

vzx
28-05-2005, 07:26 PM
can you tell me how to create my own icon packz? please

Wrong thread man.. just search other threads on the site...