PDA

View Full Version : N6630 Vodafone 702NK

skullmania6x3
26-04-2005, 01:29 AM
I've been wondering that, can the Nokia 6630 Vodafone 702NK can be unlock in a future?????????? Because this morning I visited a Nokia Japan website there's different version Nokia 6630 is coming out :mad: :mad: :mad: , the stantard version. This version Nokia 6630 is already unlock and ready to use any simcard of Any phone company. I had this unit Nokia6630 Vodafone 702NK for like a month and I'm gonna hear that Japan Nokia is going to release a 6630 that is already unlock :( :( :( . I'm kind a getting tired of waiting. Just want it to hear of other peoples opinion about it. Is it really possible to unlock the Vodafone 702NK??? If its possible, can it unlock before this new version of 6630 is gonna come out???? Or a my gonna wait in vain holding on a unit that can't be unlock?????

ale3hs
26-04-2005, 02:52 PM
I've been wondering that, can the Nokia 6630 Vodafone 702NK can be unlock in a future?????????? Because this morning I visited a Nokia Japan website there's different version Nokia 6630 is coming out :mad: :mad: :mad: , the stantard version. This version Nokia 6630 is already unlock and ready to use any simcard of Any phone company. I had this unit Nokia6630 Vodafone 702NK for like a month and I'm gonna hear that Japan Nokia is going to release a 6630 that is already unlock :( :( :( . I'm kind a getting tired of waiting. Just want it to hear of other peoples opinion about it. Is it really possible to unlock the Vodafone 702NK??? If its possible, can it unlock before this new version of 6630 is gonna come out???? Or a my gonna wait in vain holding on a unit that can't be unlock?????

I also have the 702NK, the SP lock is the exact same as any other vodafone 6630 in any other country, obviously locked to vodafone JP. Now, whether or not vodafone JP is releasing an unlocked version, I don't know, but I highly doubt it.